Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Provident Fund Organization EPFO Exam 2020
Advt No: :51/2020
Union Public Service Commission, UPSC has Uploaded Exam Date Postponed Notice for the Post of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer in Employment Provident Fund Organization EPFO Exam 2020.Those Candidates Who have Applied for the Exam Can download admit card/ Exam Date Notice.
- Online Application Start : 11 January 2020
- Registration Last Date : 31 January 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 31 January 2020
- Exam Date :
04 October 2020
- New Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2020)
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)- As Per Rule
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 25/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
Payment will be made through /Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card OR Pay the Fees Through Offline E Challan.
Educational / Eligibility
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream from any Recognized University in India.
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
Total Vacancy : 421 Post
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
Exam Postponed Notice
|Apply Online||Click Here|