Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC Asst. Prosecution Officer APO Recruitment 2019
Advt No: A-5/E-1/2018
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has given notification to conduct Mains Online Applicatioin Form for the Post of UPPSC Asst. Prosecution Officer APO Recruitment 2018-19. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Online Application Start : 28 December 2018
- Registration Last Date : 25 January 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 25 January 2019
- Submit Final Form Last Date : 28 January 2019
- Pre Exam Date Postponed : 09 June 2019
- New Pre Exam Date : 16 February 2020
- Pre Admit Card Available : 04 February 2020
- Pre Answer Key Available : 24 February 2020
- Mains Exam Date : 16 May 2020
- New Mains Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Pre Exam Result : 12 May 2020
- Mains Online Start : 03 June 2020
- Mains Online Last Date : 12 June 2020
- Submit Final Form Last Date : 16 June 2020
- Receipt Form Last Date : 23 June 2020
Age Limit (AS ON 01/07/2018)
- Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
- Extra Age As Per Rules.
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)- As Per Rule
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 125/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 65/-
- PH & Female Candidates : Rs. 25/
Payment will be made through /Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Offline Mode.
Educational / Eligibility
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from any Recognized University.
- Height : 05 Feet 05 Inch. | Chest : 32 Inch.
Asst. Prosecuting Officer APO = Total 117 Posts
|Apply Online for Mains Exam||Click Here|
|Notice for Mains Exam||Click Here|
|Pre Result||Click Here|
|Mains Exam Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Pre Exam Answer Key||Click Here|
|Pre Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Pre Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Admit Card Notice||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Submit Application Form||Click Here|
|Notification||English | Hindi|
|Official Website||Click Her|